Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

     The first item that I own that I feel defines me is my guitar. It is an Ibanez Prestige S- Series. This is the best guitar I have ever played and I almost feel like it is a part of me. I have changed out many of the stock parts for better components so the guitar both sounds and plays better than many others out there.

      The second item that i feel defines me is my ipod. I am always listening to music so it is really useful to be able to store all of my music on one tiny ipod. I have over 10,000 songs in my library and it really helps me to keep all of them organized. It is also useful because when I am working on a project I can move the current mixes to my ipod so i can listen to them from anywhere.


      The last item that I feel defines me is my computer. I use it to do all of my school work. I also use it for all of my recording projects. I spend more time on my computer than anything else. It would not be possible for me to go into the audio production field without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment